How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore be kept for the following periods (or, where there is no fixed period, the following factors will be used to determine how long it is kept):
- If you make an enquiry but do not engage our services, we will keep your personal data for 3 months from the date of last communication.
- If you engage our services, we will keep your personal data for 7 years from the date of last communication.
We will only store or transfer your personal data within the European Economic Area (the “EEA”). The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein. This means that your personal data will be fully protected under the GDPR or to equivalent standards by law.
How do we protect the data that we hold?
- All data is held on a private network server that is single point of entry firewall protected.
- All data processing is carried out on password protected terminals with up to date anti viral software, linked to the private network server.
- All emails are security scanned.
- 9. Do You Share My Personal Data?
- We may need to share your personal data with the following recipients:
- External accountant, credit reference agencies
- Couriers making deliveries on our behalf
- Contractors working on our behalf
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority,
It is our strict policy not to pass on any customer specific information to third parties for sales or marketing purposes.